Perhaps I should have posted this yesterday but as you’ll see this week (a series of retrospective posts), I’m a little behind….
We were talking around the hot tub last night and my cousin Sarah asked us for our best moment of 2012. I love games like this! It’s always fun to look back at the year and really think about the things you did, decisions you made, trips you took, runs you ran that helped make 2012 fantastic. Even if it was a bummer year for you, surely there are one or two things that stand out as fabulous. I’ve compiled a list of my ten biggest adventures of 2012, as told to you, my blogging audience – here’s to an even better 2013!
2. Deciding to go to Graduate School at the University of Texas
3. Watching the Grizzlies in the Playoffs
4. Visiting my Aunt Julie in California
6. Turning 25, and the blog turns 2!
8. Running 1,000 miles this year
9. Going home to Memphis for the St. Jude Race
10. Spending Christmas (and New Year’s, and the first week in January….) in Mexico.
What’s your favorite memory(ies) of 2012?