After a busy day of biomechanical analysis (only one more tomorrow…..chug a long) and running some errands for the move, I finally made it to the gym for my TRX Upper Body Routine.
I started with this warm-up
- 15 drop squats
- 10 alternating drop squats with high rows
- 5 each I-Y-T alternating forward lunge
- 10 single-arm golf swings
- 10 double arm golf swings
- 10 alternating straight leg hamstring
And then moved on to complete 2 sets of 15 reps of each of the following pairs (next week it’ll bump up to 3 sets!)
- Chest press/Low rows
- Bicep curls/Tricep press
- I-T-Y Shoulder pulls, Single-arm sprinklers
- Atomic push-ups
- 30 second plank on hands/30 second side plank each side/30 second plank on forearms
The whole workout took less than 40 minutes but I know I’ll be feeling it tomorrow!
Popsicle treated me to dinner to celebrate finishing my two summer school courses and starting this next big phase of life. I still can’t believe it’s right around the corner!
Shannon the Canon
I spent some time recently playing with my new Canon Rebel DSLR. Here are some of my favorite photos.
I practiced with changing the shutter speed and aperture to create different effects in the water.
A little darker and more crisp.
The entire fountain downtown Indy on the canal.
Do you prefer the crisp or silky look to the water? (We’re so dry up here, I’m not even picky anymore!)