I love Whole Foods because:
- All of their food is organic
- They usually have a variety of samples from cookies to chocolate milk to cheeses to fresh fruit
- They have a hot foods section where I can eat lunch
- They have fresh ground peanut butter and almond butter (I literally grind it myself right there – that’s my grocery splurge!)
- It makes me feel super healthy to shop there.
I hate Whole Foods because:
- They are SO DARN EXPENSIVE!
I mean come on, I’m a recent college grad with no trust fund on a tight budget! I’m not about to liquidate my assets to buy all organic (someday maybe, and then when my house is furnished with Pottery Barn and I can dress in exclusively Lululemon and Nike, I’ll know I’ve made it- right?!) .
Well today Memphians, it’s our lucky day – LivingSocial is offering 50% off of groceries at Whole Foods!
You pay $10, you get $20 to spend but hurry up – it ends tomorrow! Won’t buy you much but it’s a start!
Here’s the link: Organic Savings!
What do you like to splurge on at Whole Foods?