Can you believe it’s here already??! I’m tellin’ ya, before we know it, it’ll be December! September’s sort of an unassuming month – the excitement of school has already passed and no major holidays (I’m sorry if I don’t get overly excited for Labor Day….) exist to look forward to. Despite all that, I think September has some promising excitement! Here’s what I’m excited for:
- Cooler Temperatures (hopefully!)
- Cooper Young Festival – September 16th
- My first ever 1ok race (a guaranteed PR!)
- Lots of double digit long runs
- UltraSpin and Tai Chi at Inside Out
- Football Season – Go Colts! And Dawgs!
- Soccer Season – Go Bro!
What are you looking forward to this month?